Get greater visibility into the corporate families that drive the global economy—Ask for a 7-day trial of LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™!*
LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations helps you build stronger relationships by providing critical information about leading public and private companies, along with biographies for top executives and board members and contact information for other executives in those organizations.
How can you use LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations?
- Research the organizational structure of companies and get background information on top executives and board members.
- Follow M&A activity to raise awareness of changes that may impact your business.
- Find cross-sell or up-sell opportunities with companies that share the same corporate family as existing customers.
- Use historical company data to identify trends.
- Improve efficiency by creating sales call lists based on a specific zip code, type of industry or other criteria and downloading targeted contact lists for marketing initiatives.
- Enhance your ability to spot potential conflicts of interest with current or prospective clients.
Explore the possibilities yourself. Register now for your complimentary 7-day trial.*
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Corporate Affiliations is a trademark of Reed Publishing (Nederland) B.V. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.