Global public & private company profiles
Get more of the company information you need, less of what you don’t with LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™. Our database covers over 1.9 million of the most prominent parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions worldwide, along with more than 3.1 million executives, ensuring that you have quick access to the business intelligence and corporate families data you need to identify opportunities and expand your business.
Verified and Trusted Company Information
The LexisNexis Enterprise Entity Management Group utilizes a multi-faceted data maintenance strategy to ensure that company information and executive biographical information is highly accurate. By combining the latest technology gathering techniques with teams of highly-skilled analysts based in the U. S. and India, we are able to perform nearly 3,000 additions, updates and deletions to our content each business day.
Our database contains:
- Listings for all major publicly traded companies with U.S. located headquarters traded on one of the three major U.S. exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEAMEX.
- Significant companies traded on smaller U.S. exchanges. Investment funds or companies with letter series stocks are not listed in the company directory.
- Privately-held companies with U.S.-located headquarters or holding companies with revenue in excess of $1 million or greater, 300 employees or substantial assets.
- Subsidiaries for these publicly-traded and private companies are included, whether or not they are located in the United States.
- Outside service firms attached to these publicly-traded and private parent companies are also included. These firms perform specialized services such as accounting, legal or pension management.
You depend on information to make business decisions every day. Ensure your business-critical data stays up-to-date and relevant with LexisNexis Data Services powered by Corporate Affiliations.See how it works.
Hunting for key business intelligence on the open Web leads to lost time and unreliable information. LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™, features corporate hierarchies and profiles for nearly 2 million companies.Find out who owns whom
It’s not what you know; it’s who you know. Use the executive and board member profiles and Executive Move Alerts to identify likely prospects, open doors to new opportunities and keep track of important contacts.Executive coverage details
M&A activity is at an all-time high. How do you keep up? Our MergerTrak™ process tracks and resolves mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions from the announcement to resolution and post-merger organizational changes.More about MergerTrak
Whether you’re reviewing one company or comparing multiple companies side-by-side, our historical data can reveal trends, offer insights into a company’s stability and more.See a sample history