Business continuity planning, including criticality analysis, recovery strategy and planning exercises to address your full business needs.
Fully managed storage solution
- Low RPO - Guaranteed
- Guaranteed Recovery Points for Backups and Replication
- Customized replication and snapshot frequencies to suit your needs (15 minutes to 24 hours)
- Managed and monitored by LexisNexis®
- Fast RTO – Designed to recover in 60 minutes
- Combined with physical or standby servers, the LexisNexis storage solution design will allow recovery times of 60 minutes or less.
- Simple management interface tools and predetermined network changes allows replicated storage and standby servers to become production.
- Fast Provisioning 24 hours Guaranteed
- Guaranteed provisioning of up to 20% additional storage in 24 hours or less
- Automatic Optimization
- Virtualized storage ensures optimized performance across applications
- Premium Support
- 24X7 storage monitoring with 4 hours onsite response.
- Remote Support Diagnostics Tool enables great support night or day. This new technology will reduce IT overhead and cut resolution times in half during support events.
LexisNexis operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in Columbus, Dayton and Springfield, OH; Chicagoland; the U.S. West Coast (Scottsdale, AZ); Dublin (Ireland); and Hong Kong. These data centers serve as the primary or secondary hosting sites for law-firm data and systems and protect firms against business interruptions.
Lexis® Technology Consulting
LexisNexis has allied with leading IT consulting firms that have extensive experience across legal, health care and multi-national industries to provide a range of business and consulting services. Lexis Technology Consulting helps customers reduce costs, improve processes, control risk and increase revenue through services focusing on:
- Technology strategy
- Cost management
- Vendor management
- Organizational development
- Project management
- Business process improvement
Lexis® Network Services
LexisNexis offers a fully managed and customized network service that includes:
- Provisioning of network services and routers
- Design and consulting, incorporating advanced traffic flow design, redundancy and diversity
- Design validation and testing so that your design meets business needs and provides seamless implementation
- Implementation, including project management, installs, testing and validation
- Management and monitoring, including capacity reporting, change and fault management, and more
- WAN troubleshooting coordination, providing faster resolution by getting the right engineers
- engaged early
- Vendor stewardship to align performance with requirements