Regulators expect companies to implement a robust due diligence and ongoing risk monitoring program to protect their interests. The challenge, of course, is that compliance is a moving target—especially for multinationals, organizations in highly-regulated industries and companies with global procurement, multiple third-party business partners or supply chain networks and organizations in highly-regulated industries. But regulatory risk represents just one type of risk a company may face.
Get expanded risk awareness with near real-time risk monitoring
LexisNexis® Entity Insight suits different types of risk management strategies because it allows for customized monitoring for risk indicators across a purposefully-curated collection of pertinent sources.
- Global, regional and local news from premium print and online sources help to keep you abreast of negative news that could impact your organization.
- Monitoring for compliance risk against PEPs, sanctions and watchlists enables you to keep up with an evolving regulatory landscape and demonstrate your corporate commitment to ethical business practices to investors, consumers and regulators.
- Business, market and industry sources, including Experian® business data, allows you to monitor for financial risk and quickly see when a critical customer, business partner or vendor is subject to delinquency or stability risk or a recent bankruptcy.
LexisNexis Entity Insight addresses your company’s need for timely insights into key supply chain and third-party risks, helping to safeguard your business against:
- Reputational risk—Stay alert to potential issues flagged in the media— such as forced labor or environmental damage linked to the supply chain—to avoid damage to your brand and corporate image.
- Regulatory risk—Address corporate compliance obligations with sanctions risk monitoring, as well as news monitoring for entity-related mentions associated with bribery, corruption or terrorist financing.
- Financial risk—Identify news mentions of unexpected changes in leadership, plant closings or events that must be managed to mitigate supply chain disruption or the negative impact of compliance failures resulting in fines, settlements and remediation measures that limit future business opportunities.
- Strategic risk—Identify new supplier sources and reach new markets while maintaining a demonstrable, robust risk management and procurement process that meets increasingly-important ESG and CSR expectations.
Proactive risk monitoring for relevant, adverse news mentions of critical suppliers and other third parties—with results visible on a customized, an easy to use risk analysis dashboard, integrated into internal business systems via RSS feeds or sent via email alerts—empowers the decision makers across your organization to make faster, smarter decisions to both protect and grow your business.
See for yourself with a personalized demo of LexisNexis Entity Insight.