Cases, Statutes & Administrative Materials
- Illinois Compiled Statutes Annotated, published by LEXIS® Law Publishing.
- Illinois Code, Constitution, Court Rules, Advance Legislative Service, and Advance Code Service.
- Pending Illinois legislation and full-text bills.
- Federal case law and Court Rules, including U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, as well as the U.S. District Court Northern District, U.S. District Court Central District, U.S. District Court Southern District, and Bankruptcy Court Northern District, Bankruptcy Court Central District, Bankruptcy Court Southern District for the State of Illinois.
- State case law and Court Rules, including Supreme Court of Illinois, the Appellate Court of Illinois, and the Cook County Circuit Court. All case law contains LexisNexis editorial enhancements including LexisNexis® Headnotes in the precise language of the court.
- Illinois Attorney General opinions, plus agency coverage that includes Illinois Commerce Commission decisions.
- The Illinois Administrative Code and the Illinois Registry.
- Shepard’s Illinois Citations.
Analytical Materials & Secondary Sources
- Matthew Bender® Illinois publications, such as Illinois Tort Law, Illinois Civil Procedure, Illinois Criminal Defense Motions, Illinois Criminal Procedure and more.
- Midwest Transaction Guide: A Guide that offers a state-by-state guide to business, wills and trusts, commercial, real estate and personal transactions.
- Gitlin on Divorce: A Guide to Illinois Matrimonial Law, with a complete set of forms developed by the author.
- Restatements and jurisprudences, including Illinois Jurisprudence.
- Many Illinois Law Reviews such as University of Chicago Law Review, University of Illinois Law Review, The Journal of Law and Economics, Loyola University Chicago International Law Review, Northwestern University Law Review and more.
Court Records/Filings/Verdicts and More
- Docket records from Illinois U.S. District civil and criminal courts.
- Illinois Combined Civil Actions from the Chicago area.
- Jury verdicts and settlements for selected Illinois courts.
- Bankruptcy filings, federal and Illinois tax liens, UCC lien filings and other Illinois judgment & lien filings.
- Illinois county tax-assessor property records (current and archived), deed transfer records and mortgage records.
- Illinois Person Locator information.
- A wide range of records to locate active and inactive corporations, limited partnerships, contractors and other Illinois businesses.
- State professional licenses, including real estate licenses.
News & Business Sources
- Major Illinois news sources including The Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Crain’s Chicago Business and more.
- Detailed information on Illinois public and private companies and their executives from pre-eminent resources such as Dun & Bradstreet®, Hoover’s®, Standard & Poor’s® and others.
LexisNexis® helps you find what you need through user-friendly tools combined with a comprehensive and trusted collection of legal, public records, and news and business content:
- Achieve better outcomes for you and your clients
- Access critical, exclusive content you can’t get anywhere else
- Efficiently conduct research through intuitive, user-friendly tools designed to work for you
- Increase productivity and proactively address client issues
- Manage your business more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Stay well-informed of emerging issues to help identify risks early
- Uncover answers and analyze opportunities through trusted networks and comprehensive solutions
In addition, LexisNexis provides 24/7 research and user assistance, and training, including:
- A wide variety of research assistance support options, from detailed self-help materials to personal 24/7 customer support.
- Training to help you become a better online researcher—no matter what your level of experience. We offer different personalized training options so it’s easy to match your needs and schedule.