Put private placement info to work for you
Stay on top of the market and streamline your workflow. Our collection of Private Placement Memoranda for debt and equity securities offered under Rule 144A, Reg S and Reg D collection provides you with an extensive number of invaluable private offerings.
The collection currently comprises more than 18,000 documents. These offerings, most of which are from the last few years, include issuances on over 100 exchanges (domestic and international) made by companies domiciled in over 200 countries around the world. The documents are fully text searchable, with additional search filters for issuer name and location, additional parties (legal advisor, bookrunner, auditor, trustee), security type and exemption type (e.g., 144A), and amount.
Put these documents to work when:
- Establishing precedent. You can refer to and cite one or more of these documents when drafting a memo, a court brief or other documents.
- Drafting a deal document. You can find recent documents or provisions similar to the one you’re working on.
- Drafting or negotiating the terms of an offering. You can retrieve language or provisions drafted previously by opposing counsel or entered into by the other party, to see what those parties have agreed to previously.
- Researching. You can examine trends in the type of transactions you’re handling.
- Conducting due diligence. You can assess an acquisition target or evaluate a particular issuer or offering.
An intuitive and flexible interface with the juice it takes to navigate our rich database.Start your engines
Get direction and precedents from the SEC and disclosures from public companies.Start searching intuitively
Conduct deep searching on filings from the National Storage Mechanism – including the London and Irish Stock Exchange.Reach beyond borders
The “Canadian EDGAR,” with over 4M documents and real-time updates.Search back to 1997
Search private placement memoranda, including offers under Rule 144A for deep details on private offerings.Go deep
Get intelligence from the SEC, courts, agencies and more—quickly and conveniently.Get your SEC briefing