Discover precision-engineered market intelligence with LexisNexis Newsdesk™
Use LexisNexis Newsdesk® to enhance market research and business analysis with in-depth media analysis of millions of current news articles and social media posts. Analyze and report on the latest industry developments with confidence, from M&A to regulatory compliance, from company research to informing decisions in financial markets.
LexisNexis Newsdesk® offers near real-time global media coverage across companies, industries and markets, giving market analysts the ability to continuously monitor market trends and respond to events. Whether part of a corporate team or as a market research business, LexisNexis Newsdesk® enables highly informed market intelligence.
- Analyze market news globally to inform corporate strategy and key business decisions
- Monitor news events as they unfold and respond to current market developments
- Bolster market research with detailed and comprehensive media insight on any topic
- Research developments efficiently and reliably with a one-stop-shop for up-to-the-minute market news
- Share relevant, timely market news directly with customers as part of your service offering
LexisNexis Newsdesk® offers instant, searchable access to market-leading news, empowering you to monitor over 2.4 million new articles a day—categorized, fully searchable and spam-free.
- Instantly search 300 million current news items, social media posts, print articles and broadcast clips
- Near real-time coverage across 85,000 online news, broadcast and print sources
- Comprehensive global media coverage across both B2B and B2C topics
- Track gossip and rumors across key social media sites including blogs, forums, Twitter®, Facebook®, Google+®, YouTube™ and many more
- Quickly and accurately refine topics with powerful search filters designed for a business audience
- Perform advanced media analytics with many charting options and full data download to Excel
- Collaborate on market research across analyst teams with user groups and shared commentary
- Directly integrate current business news with RSS and news search API options
- Add niche sources on request for a fully-tailored market intelligence solution
- Receive outstanding customer support from dedicated account managers