Uncover competitive intelligence in the media with LexisNexis Newsdesk®
Leading companies choose LexisNexis Newsdesk® for media monitoring, competitive intelligence, market research and enterprise-wide news sharing for good reasons. Experience the power of news, social media, print, radio and TV coverage in a single media-monitoring service, offering fast access to comprehensive, global content with an average of 2.4 million news articles and 2.3 million social posts added daily.
LexisNexis Newsdesk® gives information professionals, marketing and corporate communications teams a powerful set of tools to turn unstructured mass media into actionable competitive intelligence that can be shared across the organization.
- Monitor your reputation worldwide across thousands of trusted media sources
- Inform key business decisions with up-to-the-minute competitive intelligence
- Boost corporate communications objectives by sharing selected media coverage
- Organize corporate news subscriptions through a single news distribution platform
- Inform market research and business intelligence with instant access to global business news
LexisNexis Newsdesk® offers instant, searchable access to an unmatched array of Web, print and broadcast news and social media. Powerful search filters and advanced article categorization powered by LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™ ensure your focus is always on the most relevant business information.
- Instantly search 300 million current news items, social media posts, print articles and broadcast clips
- Monitor over 2.4 million new articles a day—categorized, fully searchable, and spam-free
- Near real-time coverage across 85,000 online news, broadcast and print sources
- Key social media sites including blogs, forums, Twitter®, Facebook®, Google+®, YouTube™ and many more
- Powerful search filters designed for a business audience enable you to quickly and accurately refine topics
- Flexible sharing options with user groups, shared dashboards, RSS, email, API and third-party software integrations
- From single seat accounts to enterprise-wide deployments with Single-Sign-On support (SSO using SAML)