Fast answers from academic research
While googling seems second nature to digital natives, weeding through millions of results looking for citation-worthy sources only slows students down. Instead, you need to guide students to a library database that offers flexible discovery features and a premium collection of credible content. Meet Nexis Uni®.
Conduct scholarly research with greater efficiency
When it comes to conducting academic research, students often pose similar questions:
- What should I write a research paper on?
- How do I conduct research?
- What makes a source scholarly?
- How can I narrow the scope of my search?
A research solution like Nexis Uni offers intuitive searching for all levels of research experience, empowering students to:
- Access discipline-focused pages with curated news, featured publications and relevant court cases for Political Science, Business and Criminal Justice majors—with more disciplines added over time
- Use guided search forms to jumpstart research
- Conduct a single search across all content or narrow the focus by content type
- Use results visualizations—such as word clouds—to quickly see key concepts and generate ideas for research paper topics
These discovery features are even more powerful because of the quality and depth of the content they access. With more than 15,000 news, legal and business sources, Nexis Uni features the credible content students need, such as:
- Comprehensive, authoritative news content, including current coverage and deep archives
- Extensive legal sources for federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790
- Unparalleled business information on more than 80 million U.S. and international companies and more than 75 million executives
Who doesn’t like a personalized experience? Students can use Nexis Uni to customize their academic search engine with a user ID, alerts, and curated discipline pages.Get the details
Undergraduate and graduate students alike are on a journey of discovery. Nexis Uni pairs unrivalled content with features designed to help students find information efficiently—whether they’re novice or advanced researches.Discover the difference