Increase usage of your library database
Academic librarians wear many hats. You keep up with the latest offerings in information technology. You curate collections that support your university’s curriculum. You accommodate the research needs of faculty members. And most importantly, you mentor students—sharing your expertise as a scholar to help them develop the research skills they need to succeed in college and in their future careers. You don’t need ‘just another database’ that adds to your workload. Consider Nexis Uni®.
What makes Nexis Uni different from other academic research databases?
Designed for the evolving needs of today’s students, Nexis Uni delivers a streamlined search experience that includes personalization, discovery and collaboration features students want in their research journey. With Nexis Uni, students can:
- Self-register for an ID and password, allowing for a more personalized research experience including Alerts set-up, saved searches and more.
- Search across all content at once and use results visualization to identify key concepts quickly.
- Take advantage of discipline pages for a quick, at-a-glance view of relevant sources, searches and topics.
- Share documents and folders in a collaborative workspace for group projects.
- Use their preferred tech devices—laptop, tablet or mobile—thanks to a responsive site design.
Plus Nexis Uni provides access to the vast collection of news, company and legal information you’ve come to expect from LexisNexis. You can be confident when you recommend Nexis Uni that it will provide users with the answers they need for broad or focused searches—making it an ideal solution for both undergraduate and graduate researchers and for your library’s resource budget.