Enrich big data projects with current and archival news content via the Nexis API. Talk to us about your BI needs.
In recent years, data scientists have been in high demand as companies look for talent that can not only decipher the data, but also tell the data story in a compelling way. But even the most skilled data scientist can come up short on business intelligence when relevant data isn’t available. How can companies ensure they have the data streams needed for business modeling, predictive analytics and more?
LexisNexis® Data as a Service allow data scientists to easily integrate near real-time news and public data streams into applications to support business-critical analytics projects. Our Nexis® news API can deliver billions of relevant documents and data points:
- Integrate unstructured data from the most comprehensive, global content collection in the industry, into your platforms and applications, including both open web and licensed content with news archives going back 40 years.
- Leverage our metadata and powerful content enrichment based on combination of human curation and smart indexing, tagging, and text normalization to refine data feed results for greater relevance.
By complementing your existing data sources with a targeted news data stream, you can deliver valuable intelligence to increase decision-making accuracy. LexisNexis Data as a Service empower data scientists with access to content needed to:
- Analyze the competitive landscape with data gathered from print, web, broadcast and social media to support strategic planning
- Provide PR and Marketing professionals with business intelligence needed to implement campaigns and strategies that strengthen your brand and drive revenue
- Identify local to global trends quickly so your company can respond proactively to market opportunities or disruption
- Conduct quant modeling to inform investment strategies by mutual fund, hedge fund and institutional investors
- Enhance predictive modeling, machine learning and other big data initiatives
Learn more about our Data as a Service here or fill out the form on the right to speak with a specialist about data integration needs.