*Eligibility and Summary Rules
- The LexisNexis® Referral Program (“Program”) is open to existing Small Law U.S. legal research customers (in the one-to two-attorney firm market) only.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law or by your employer’s policies. Employees, agents or legal representatives of any state, local or federal government agency are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- As used herein, the “Company” means, individually and collectively, LexisNexis, a division of RELX Inc. (“LexisNexis”), and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Employees of the Company or of any of its agents or suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- In order to be eligible to receive an Office Supply Gift Card valued at $100, the individual must provide accurate contact information of an attorney within a law firm of one to two attorneys who is a new LexisNexis customer and who agrees to enter into a paid, non-cancellable 12-month contract for the Lexis Advance® research service. One gift card per qualified new account. Maximum of 10 gift cards per individual, per year.
- Participation in the Program constitutes the Customer’s full and unconditional agreement to the Terms and Conditions of this Program. A complete set of these Terms and Conditions will be displayed to you on the referral screen page.
Rights to use Contact Data
- You (the “Customer”) warrant to LexisNexis that the Customer is providing the Company with referral contact information for attorneys, law firms, professional services organizations or businesses only and are not providing the Company with any referral contact information for individuals or consumers. The Customer further warrants that the Customer has all of the rights necessary to provide such contact information to the Company. The Customer hereby grants the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, fully paid up, royalty free, transferable sub-licensable right and license (the “License”), to process, store and use all or any portion of such contact information provided by the Customer to the Company in marketing or support-related communications distributed in any form or format anywhere in the world for the purpose of the Company’s promoting, marketing or supporting any of the Company products and services, or any products or services of any third-party vendors that the Company considers may be of interest to the referral contacts provided by the Customer. Company and its sub-licensees may also authorize independent contractors acting on its or their behalf to exercise any of the License rights.