LexisNexis® has added approximately 140 newly acquired LexisNexis Sheshunoff™ and LexisNexis A.S. Pratt™ titles to its robust legal publication offerings now available through the LexisNexis® Store. Together, these brands bring top-notch expertise in banking law analysis and financial services compliance guidance. (Access the PDF)
A.S. Pratt™ is well known among banking law practitioners as the “gold standard” in financial service analysis and legal guidance. Flagship titles include:
• The Law of Secured Transactions Under the UCC: For more than 25 years, The Law of Secured Transactions Under the Uniform Commercial Code has been the authoritative guide on secured lending. In this newly revised Third Edition, leading authorities Barbara Clark and Barkley Clark continue to provide the financial services industry with trusted legal analysis of trends and developments from the courts, Congress, and regulators.
• Brady on Bank Checks and Funds Transfers provides comprehensive commentary and guidance to bankers and practitioners concerned with the complexities of Uniform Commercial Code Articles 3, 4, and 4A as they relate to bank checks and funds transfers.
• The Law of Letters of Credit: Commercial and Standby Credits In an area with an increasing amount of activity and litigation, federal and state courts cite The Law of Letters of Credit: Commercial and Standby Credits. The newly updated Fourth Edition is now available.
Distinguished authors such as Barbara Clark, Barkley Clark, Sandra Stern and James Pannabecker are premiere authorities on topics such as secured transactions, payment systems, commercial lending, consumer lending and financial privacy. The addition of this brand underscores the LexisNexis commitment to bring world-class content to the legal community.
Sheshunoff™, known for its practical, how-to guidance and compliance information, is ideal for professionals serving the financial services industry. Popular titles include:
• Risk Assessments for Financial Institutions is a compilation of all the best tools from Sheshunoff | A.S. Pratt & Sons’ most popular risk and audit manuals; it is a reliable resource that you can trust to help save time and to help make risk assessment easier.
• Compliance Officer’s Management Manual: In clear, easy-to-follow steps, authors show compliance professionals what to do so anyone on staff can understand how to keep the bank in compliance. It’s an easy, efficient way to develop and maintain an effective compliance program and train staff to do things right.
• Loan Policies Manual: This comprehensive credit policy manual covers all lending activities throughout an organization. The manual focuses on reducing risk and offers sample lending policies that will satisfy regulators. Even if lending policies are already in place, this manual is useful to help you make sure everything is complete.
To place an order, please visit the LexisNexis Store, call 800-223- 1940 or contact your LexisNexis® account representative.