World Environment Day – Help us support Just a Drop
· The week of June 3-7, water bottle collection containers will be placed in the building lobbies as well as Kwic Bytes for easy cash donations.
· Wednesday, June 5, join us in support of this effort by wearing your favorite blue attire or costume.
· Wednesday, June 5, Just a Drop of sweetness bake sale in the lobbies of building 4, 5/6 and lunch rooms of building 1 and 7. Please consider donating a baked or purchased item for this event. Items can be dropped off in each building bake sale area the day of the event. If you interested in volunteering to help with this event, please email Kristin Wehde.
· Wednesday, June 5, Just a Drop Run/Walk at 12:15PM. Registration begins at Noon. This 2-mile event is open to all employees and contractors. We are asking each participant for a minimum $10 registration fee, which will be matched by Reed Elsevier and donated to Just a Drop. The race begins and ends near the pond (between buildings 2, 4, and 3). If you interested in volunteering to help with this event, please email Jarling Ho.
· Register online using the following link: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM FOR World Environment Day RUN/WALK
· Pay in advance to a Dayton gREen Team member in your building Vickie Beener – 11s173 Jarling Ho – 22s106 Kristin Wehde – 32s109 Tim Smith – 64s105 Donna Richardson-Hocks – 71s210
· Bring your $10 registration fee with you on race day if you haven’t paid in advance.
· Teams can include up to 4 participants.