"CBP is expanding the Global Entry program to include the following eight additional airports:
• Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore, Maryland (BWI);
• John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, California (SNA);
• Portland International Airport, Portland, Oregon (PDX);
• Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Morrisville, North Carolina (RDU);
• Salt Lake City International Airport, Salt Lake City, Utah (SLC);
• San Antonio International Airport, San Antonio, Texas (SAT);
• San Diego International Airport, San Diego, California (SAN);
• Tampa International Airport, Tampa, Florida (TPA).
Global Entry is now operational at all eight of these airports. A list of all Global Entry airports is posted on the CBP Global Entry website at http://www.globalentry.gov." - FR Doc. 2013-15087 Filed 06/24/2013 at 8:45 am; Publication Date: 06/25/2013.