Troutman Sanders is pleased to announce the release of 2013 | A Year In Review. This free annual publication by the Insurance Section highlights many of the key decisions delivered in 2013 by courts in nearly every jurisdiction of the country regarding a number of topics of significance to D&O and professional liability insurers. The comprehensive report is a must-read for claims personnel and others in the industry and undoubtedly will serve as a useful and convenient resource to you and your team.
The topics covered in this report include:
• Related Claims
• Prior Knowledge, Known Loss and Rescission
• Prior Acts, Prior Notice, and Pending and Prior Litigation
• Dishonesty, Personal Profit Exclusions
• Restitution, Disgorgement and Damages
• Insured Capacity
• Insured v. Insured Exclusions
• Coverage for Contractual Liability
• Professional Services
• Independent Counsel
• Advancement of Defense Costs
• Recoupment of Defense Costs and Settlement Payments
© TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP. ADVERTISING MATERIAL. These materials are to inform you of developments that may affect your business and are not to be considered legal advice, nor do they create a lawyer-client relationship. Information on previous case results does not guarantee a similar future result. Follow Troutman Sanders on Twitter.
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site