The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. People v. Mata, S201413, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5623 Shepardize , July 8, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: venire, juror, prosecutor's, complaining party, alternative remedy, defense counsel, prospective juror, peremptory challenges, jury selection, reseating ...
2. People v. Dehoyos, S034800, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 5624 Shepardize , July 8, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: prosecutor, juror, prospective jurors, motel, phase, disorder, guest, death penalty, personality, psychology ...
3. McWilliams v. City of Long Beach, S202037, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 3510 Shepardize , April 25, 2013, Filed, Reported at McWilliams v. City of Long Beach, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 4416 Shepardize (Cal., Apr. 25, 2013)
CORE TERMS: refund, ordinance, tax refunds, entity, charter, prescribing, claims statute, local government, local public entities, chartered ...
4. Citizens for Ceres v. Superior Court, F065690, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIFTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 532 Shepardize , July 8, 2013, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of parts III, IV, and V of the Discussion.
CORE TERMS: challenger, developer, administrative record, disclosure, attorney-client, common-interest, log, common interests, work-product, public agency ...
5. In re J.S., A135214, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 533 Shepardize , July 8, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: juvenile, probation officer, housing, network, pornography, probation, youth, supervision, housed, adult ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. Donlen v. Ford Motor Co., C065722, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 531 Shepardize , July 8, 2013, Opinion Filed
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.