The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Reilly v. Superior Court, S202280, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6651 Shepardize , August 19, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: protocol, evaluator's, sexually, violent, invalid, predator, probable cause, updated, materiality, mental disorders ...
2. Elk Hills Power, LLC v. Board of Equalization, S194121, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6650 Shepardize , August 12, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: intangible assets, taxable property, intangible, valuation, assessor, market value, taxation, beneficial, replacement, intangible rights ...
3. People v. Maciel, S070536, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6648 Shepardize , August 8, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: murder, juror, prosecutor, kill, gang, phase, conspiracy, deliberation, misconduct, killed ...
4. Swanson v. State Farm Gen. Ins. Co., B240016, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION SEVEN, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 759 Shepardize , September 23, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: insurer's, insured's, reservation of rights, triggering, conflict of interest, coverage, reservation, disqualifying, duty to defend, paying ...
5. Moradi v. Marsh USA, Inc., B239858, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 736 Shepardize , September 17, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: deviation, coming" rule, respondeat superior, driving, travel, commute, scope of employment, foreseeable, trip, special errand ...
6. People v. Snow, C068833, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 758 Shepardize , August 26, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published September 23, 2013.
CORE TERMS: supervision, ability to pay, probation, restitution, forfeited, probation officer, fines, investigation report, failing to object, presentence ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. Vargas v. Sai Monrovia B., Inc., S212033, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 6925 Shepardize , August 21, 2013, Opinion Filed
2. Rodriguez v. Rwa Trucking Co., B241727, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION FOUR, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 757 Shepardize , September 20, 2013, Opinion Filed
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.