The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. *** v. Kislinger, S201619, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 7982 Shepardize , October 3, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: causes of action, appealable, judgment rule, statute of limitations, fiduciary duty, interlocutory, defamation, unresolved, defamation claims, interlocutory judgment ...
2. People v. Jones, S042346, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 7979 Shepardize , October 2, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: murder, juror, sexual, dot, prosecutor's, prostitute, guilt, scientific, homicide, motive ...
3. People v. Maciel, S070536, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 7980 Shepardize , October 2, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: murder, juror, prosecutor, kill, gang, phase, killed, deliberation, misconduct, gang member ...
4. People v. Mai, S089478, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 7981 Shepardize , October 2, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: prosecutor, juror, death penalty, murder, conflict of interest, prospective jurors, deference, confinement, questionnaire, driver's ...
5. People v. Zefram Lajos Juhasz, C068288, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 788 Shepardize , October 3, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: drug treatment, unamenable, nonviolent, state prison, ineligible, offender, probation, treatment programs, condition of probation, unamenability ...
6. Owens v. County of Los Angeles, B242291, B242393, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 787 Shepardize , October 2, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: election, settlement, voter, settlement agreement, ballot materials, class actions, judicial estoppel, campaign, "impartial, ordinance ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since last update.
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.