The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Sterling Park, L.P. v. City of Palo Alto, S204771, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2013 Cal. LEXIS 8112 Shepardize , October 17, 2013, Filed
CORE TERMS: exaction, developer, development project, protest, market rate, dedication, reservation, local agency, Mitigation Fee Act, defraying ...
2. Water Replenishment Dist. of Southern California v. City of Cerritos, B242080, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 877 Shepardize , October 30, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: groundwater, lawsuit, preliminary injunction, injunction, litigate, replenishment, collection, basins, producing, refund ...
3. People v. Freeman, No. B237613, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION SIX, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 824 Shepardize , October 15, 2013, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: opening brief, briefing, Criminal Law, assistance of counsel, retained counsel, adequate representation, attorney of record, appointed, new counsel, removing ...
4. California Clean Energy Committee v. City of San Jose, H038740, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SIXTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 869 Shepardize ; 43 ELR 20246, September 30, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published October 29, 2013.
CORE TERMS: planning commission, certification, administrative remedies, environmental, lead agency, exhaustion, guideline, municipal code, certify, delegation ..
5. Self v. Sharafi, D061181, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 817 Shepardize , September 20, 2013, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published October 11, 2013.
CORE TERMS: covenant, building restriction, covenant running, conveyed, deed, direct benefit, enforceable, assigns, real property, grantee ...
6. 420 Caregivers, LLC v. City of Los Angeles, B230436, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION EIGHT, 2012 Cal. App. LEXIS 1344 Shepardize , July 3, 2012, Opinion Filed, ORDERED PARTIALLY PUBLISHED** Reporter's Note: This opinion, filed for publication July 3, 2012, and modified July 19, 2012, was granted review September 19, 2012, S204684. On July 31, 2013, review was dismissed and the cause remanded. On September 25, 2013, the Supreme Court ordered partial publication of the Court of Appeal's opinion as modified (the modification is incorporated herein). Part III. of the Discussion, originally published by the Court of Appeal, is consistent with, but has since been superseded by, City of Riverside v. Inland Empire Patients Health & Wellness Center, Inc. (2013) [156 Cal. Rptr. 3d 409, 300 P.3d 494]. To avoid confusion, part III. has therefore not been ordered republished by the Supreme Court. "The Supreme Court may ... order publication of an opinion, in whole or in part, at any time after granting review." (Cal. Rules of Court, rule 8.1105(e)(2).)
CORE TERMS: ordinance, marijuana, privacy, patient, classification, equal protection, register, "dispensary", privacy right, invasion ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. People v. Murguia, E055598, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION TWO, 2013 Cal. App. LEXIS 948 Shepardize , November 5, 2013, Opinion Filed
© 2012 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.