The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. In re Lira, S204582, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 793 Shepardize , February 3, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: parole, custody, parole term, reversal, suitability, prison, prisoner's, inmate, sentence, parolee's ...
2. Chaidez v. Bd. of Admin. of Cal. Pub. Emples. Ret. Sys., C065913, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 109 Shepardize , February 3, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rule 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of parts II-IV.
CORE TERMS: retirement benefits, calculation, pension, retirement, bifurcated, fiduciary, elected official, final compensation', administrator, appointed ...
3. J.Q. & T.B. J.Q. v. T.B., G047615 & G047727, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 108 Shepardize , January 31, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION11 Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of parts II and III.
CORE TERMS: spousal support, domestic violence, threw, restraining order, notice, grabbed, bed, legs, sexual, marriage ...
4. County of Nevada v. Workers' Comp. Appeals Bd., C074133, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 92 Shepardize , January 29, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: leave of absence, temporary, differential, disabled, modified, full salary, disability payments, loss of salary, workers' compensation, returned to work ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. In re Arnett, S215412, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 792 Shepardize , January 29, 2014, Opinion Filed
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.