The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. People v. Weatherton, S106489, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 4749 Shepardize , July 7, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: juror, deliberation, misconduct, prosecutor, guilt, alternate jurors, penalty phase, shot, prejudged, excused ...
2. Conservatorship of Estate of McQueen, S209376, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 4750 Shepardize , July 7, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: attorney fees, fees incurred, Enforcement of Judgments Law, enforcing, fraudulent transfer, satisfaction, recovered, judgment creditor, defending, judgment debtor's ...
3. City of L.A. v. County of Kern, S210150, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 4751 Shepardize , July 7, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: limitations period, grace period, statutes of limitations, suspension, tolling, supplemental jurisdiction, state claims, preemption, state law, period of limitations ...
4. In re Hansen, D063549 , COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 591 Shepardize , July 7, 2014, Opinion Filed, Decision text below is the first available text from the court; it has not been editorially reviewed by LexisNexis. Publisher's editorial review, including Headnotes, Case Summary, Shepard's analysis or any amendments will be added in accordance with LexisNexis editorial guidelines.
CORE TERMS: shooting, apartment, felony-murder, murder, implied malice, malice, felony, shot, retroactively, harmless ...
5. Carlsen v. Koivumaki, C070671, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 592 Shepardize , July 7, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: cause of action, cliff, material fact, emotional distress, peril, triable issues, summary judgment, summary judgment, willful misconduct, edge ...
6. Citizens Against Airport Pollution v. City of San Jose, H038781, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SIXTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 593 Shepardize , June 6, 2014, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published July 2, 2014.
CORE TERMS: addendum, airport, master plan, burrowing owl, greenhouse, emission, environmental, habitat, air, noise impacts ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since last update.
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.