The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. People v. Vargas, S203744, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 4753 Shepardize , July 10, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: offender, felony, sentence, carjacking, robbery, prior convictions, qualifying, single act, fall outside, convicted ...
2. People v. Eid, S211702, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 4754 Shepardize , July 10, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: lesser, charged offense, convicted, false imprisonment, kidnapping, lesser offense, extortion, greater offense, misdemeanor, convict ...
3. People v. Derrick Myers, B249607, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 611 Shepardize , July 11, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: video, robbery, prior robbery, hearsay, common design, inadmissible, clerk's, gun, jacket, cash register ...
4. People v. Speight, G049626, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 612 Shepardize , July 11, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: murder, gun, heat of passion, prosecutor, attempted murder, reasonable doubt, provocation, sentence, killing, sentencing ...
5. Light v. State Water Res. Control Bd., A138440, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 613 Shepardize , July 11, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of part II.E.
CORE TERMS: diversion, judicial notice, sentence, frost, ban
6. People v. Thanh Huynh, G048804, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 610 Shepardize , June 18, 2014, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published July 11, 2014.
CORE TERMS: charged offense, prior conviction, precede, convicted, felony, plain language, legislative history, qualifying, recidivism, sexual offenses ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. County of Colusa v. Douglas, C073624, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 614 Shepardize , July 11, 2014, Opinion Filed
http://www.lexisnexis.com/CAadvance_unsubscribe. If your subscription is not discontinued within a week, please notify us.
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.