The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. People v. Osman Gerardo Zaratecastillo, C079049, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2016 Cal. App. LEXIS 114 Shepardize , February 17, 2016, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105 and 8.1110, this opinion is certified for publication with the exception of parts I and II of the Discussion.
CORE TERMS: sexual penetration, intent crimes, forcible, penetration, clothing, specific intent, half sister, younger, gratification, lewd ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. Facebook Inc. v. S.C. Hunter, S230051, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2015 Cal. LEXIS 11241 Shepardize , December 16, 2015, Opinion Filed
2. Marina Coast Water Dist. v. Puc California-American Water Co., S230728, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2015 Cal. LEXIS 11238 Shepardize , December 11, 2015, Opinion Filed
3. Hampton v. County of San Diego, S213132, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2015 Cal. LEXIS 11239 Shepardize , December 10, 2015, Opinion Filed
4. People v. Buza, S223698, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2015 Cal. LEXIS 11240 Shepardize , December 2, 2015, Opinion Filed
© 2016 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.