· Whether the governmental program created by TRIA should be made permanent
· Whether the program should be expanded to include nuclear, chemical, biological, and radiological risks
· Whether the program adequately protects against insurer insolvency
· How losses should be allocated if the cap for federal reimbursement is exceeded
· Precisely, what is the scope of the terrorism coverage supported by the program
Subscribers can access the complete commentary on lexis.com. Additional fees may be incurred.