Safeguard your organization against new instances of fraud with LexisNexis® Fraud Detection and Prevention solutions.
Our solutions can help you reduce fraud risk by quickly and intelligently analyzing billions of records on businesses and individuals to uncover relevant information for better informed decision-making. In addition to extensive residential profiles, assets and derogatory histories, our solutions leverage the power of our proprietary algorithms and scoring capabilities to identify fraud patterns.
- Confronting Fraud at the Call Center Whitepaper
Explore this new whitepaper to find out the trends and tactics fraudsters are using to target one of your most vulnerable channels. You’ll get detailed insights into:
- How fraudsters exploit call centers
- Steps you can take to tighten up call center security
- Methods to combat fraud without compromising legitimate customer interactions
- Stopping Fraud Where it Starts: The Value of Analytics in the Onboarding Process
LexisNexis is offering a complimentary White Paper that will:
- Discuss best practices associated with addressing identity fraud
- Introduce you to methods and tools to reduce fraud losses
- Provide insight into this serious issue that is costly to the bottom line and wastes valuable resources
- The Effect of Identity Fraud at Loan Origination to Financial Services Organizations: Loss, Resources, Cost and Overall Impact
Our white paper will show you:
- What is the current state of fraud, particularly costs and incidence rates?
- How have new account fraud rates been affected?
- What is the process for new account onboarding through online channels?
- Why are analytics so important in an onboarding process?
- What security tools are currently available to financial institutions?
- Waking Up From the Sleeper Fraud Nightmare White Paper
This critically important white paper examines the negative impacts of sleeper fraud, which reach far beyond annual financial losses in the tens of billions of dollars to include black market sales that may provide funding for terrorist activities. Learn how advanced data analytics and statistical modeling can serve as powerful weapons in the fight against sleeper fraud by:
- Revealing links between seemingly disparate data
- Leveraging a wide range of fraud indicators to predict and detect high risk accounts
- Prioritizing and diverting risky accounts for proper investigative follow up
- Device Assessment
- Instantly authenticate and score user devices
- Combat identity fraud with sophisticated scoring and leading analytics
- InstantID® Q&A
- Authenticate customer identities in real-time
- International Enhanced Due Diligence
- Conduct enhanced due diligence quickly and effectively
- IVR On Demand
- Authenticate customers with our Interactive Voice Response solution
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Authenticate a user through multiple factors
- One Time Password
- Authenticate a user with a one-time login transaction
- Phone Finder
- Connect phones and identities with rank-ordered results
- Red Flags Rule Report
- Meet Red Flag rules while reducing identity fraud
- Risk Management Solutions®
- Manage risk with technology, information and advanced analytics
- Recognize a true identity and fight fraud in real time
- Verification of Occupancy
- Identify areas of occupancy risk across the loan lifecycle
- Voice Biometrics
- Authenticate a user through voice biometrics