|Home > General Terms and Conditions|
LexisNexis Price Schedule
This Price Schedule is effective as of December 1, 2017, and continues until Subscriber is notified under Section II.2.
I. INFORMATION CHARGES FOR LEXIS® ADVANCE
This Price Guide contains the transactional list prices for Commercial Markets. Prices shown in this list do not reflect any subscription or transactional discounts. These prices will not affect the price of your flat rate subscription but do apply to materials used outside of your subscription.
1.1 SYSTEM ACCESS CHARGE - $79
A list of activities that trigger the Lexis Advance Access Charge is available in the Lexis Advance Help File.
1.2 ONLINE CONTENT DOCUMENT ACCESS CHARGES
Shepard’s Alert Set-Up Fee
Shepard’s Alert Update Fee
Monthly charges for LexisNexis Alerts are based on the frequency of execution according to the table below.
Alert Set Up Fee
*Frequency indicates when an end user elects to receive a reminder email. LA Alerts continuously collect data.
1.5 Public Records
1.6 Reports and Features
Document Access charges may apply when accessing a document from a link within a report. Charges will be based on the Pricing Category charge for the document.
2. TAXES Charges do not include any federal, state or local sales, use, value-added or similar taxes. If any such taxes are applicable, they will be invoiced to Subscriber and Subscriber will pay such amounts unless Subscriber provides LN with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the applicable taxing authority. Any taxes imposed on payments to LN by Subscriber are the sole responsibility of Subscriber. Subscriber will promptly provide LN with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority or such other evidence as is reasonably requested by LN in order to establish that such taxes have been paid, and will indemnify LN for any taxes owed by Subscriber.
3. ADMINISTRATION CHARGE: $200 per month.
1. PAYMENT TERMS. All charges incurred by Subscriber, together with applicable taxes, are payable within 10 days after receipt of an invoice. Amounts which have not been paid within 30 days after the invoice date will thereafter, until paid, be subject to a late payment charge at a rate equal to 15% per annum (or, if less, the maximum rate permitted under applicable law). The LN invoice will include the then-current non-sufficient funds fee for all returned checks.
2. CHANGES TO THE CHARGES AND PAYMENT TERMS. Charges and discounts may be changed only on 30 days prior notice, which notice shall be with your invoice or otherwise provided in writing.
3. COLLECTION COST. If Subscriber fails to pay charges when due, Subscriber will be liable for all costs of collection incurred by the provider of the Online Services, including without limitations, collection agency fees, reasonable attorney’s fees, and court costs.
4. PURCHASE ORDER. If Subscriber issues a purchase order or other document relating to the Online Services, Subscriber agrees that the document shall be for Subscriber’s internal purposes only and shall not modify or affect any of the terms or conditions for access to the Online Services.