PCLaw 101: Getting Started with PCLaw (01/23/2018-01/23/2018)
PCLaw offers many features for users to run their business efficiently, and for some, the choices may be overwhelming. In this demonstration-style virtual class, we will show you how to get started in PCLaw and familiarize you with how the program works so there is less down time at the office learning how to bill and more actual time practicing law.
Getting Started with PCLaw will give you the necessary knowledge to use the software by covering the following topics:
· How to add users and timekeepers
· Setting up bank accounts and codes
· Efficiently entering clients and matters
· Tracking time and soft costs
· Creating pre-bills and bills
· Receiving payments and creating bank deposits
-   I just can't say enought about how beneficial this webinar was and its ease of use now that I've taken the webinar.
As a new user to PCLaw, the software may look daunting, but with this class, you will be able to get your office up and running and billing your clients in no time. We will cover the basics of PCLaw to get you started on how to use the software, from entering clients and matters up to creating bills and receiving payment. Price is per person.