This instructor led, two-day classroom offering is designed for InterAction Administrators who utilize InterAction to support account maintenance, environment configuration, and gives users additional strategies for improving database efficiency. This course will effectively prepare your InterAction Administrators to manage your database. Registration in this 301 Professional course also includes free registration for the InterAction Administrator Certification exam.
The InterAction Administrator Certification exam provide a comprehensive analysis of a student’s understanding of InterAction concepts, strategic processes and tactical knowledge. These exams are proctored in two, 2-hour segments. Students will be provided part one as a multiple-choice exam and part two as a scenario-based long answer portion. Upon successful completion of this exam, you will receive your InterAction certification certificate from InterAction Training
IT or Marketing Admins who will be creating and disabling User Accounts and User Groups, running InterAction maintenance processes, and managing configuration of various aspects in the database.
Courses included in offering:
· Fundamental Concepts
· Administrator Client Essentials for Managing User Accounts and User Groups
· Administrator Client Essentials for Configuring Your Environment
· Exploring Configuration Strategies in the Administrator Client
· InterAction Administrator Certification ($250 value, free with registration)
After Class Resources & Periodic IA Training Communications:
· 2-hours Buy-A-Trainer session to be used within 12 months ($1000 value)
· 10% discount on additional Buy-A-Trainer sessions
· InterAction Training Quarterly: The latest news from IA Training!
· Notifications to free webinars, blogs and tutorials at LexisNexis University
· InterAction environment updates on InterAction Support website
· Continued learning opportunities
Day 1: InterAction Fundamentals & Administrator Client Essentials for Managing User Accounts and User Groups
· InterAction Fundamentals begins the course with an introduction to the fundamental concepts needed before you start the InterAction Essentials series.
· The Essentials User Accounts and User Groups session is a comprehensive, hands-on overview of creating, maintaining and disabling user access in your database. This section emphasizes best practices in InterAction, and provides students with the opportunity to navigate an InterAction environment and demonstrate the tasks they will be managing.
· Fundamental Concepts
· InterAction Architecture
· Demonstration of InterAction for Microsoft Outlook (IMO)
· Demonstration of the InterAction Web Client
· Creating and managing user accounts
· Creating and managing user groups
· Setting Group Permissions and Rights
· Procedure when employee leaves the organization
Day 2: Administrator Client Essentials for Maintaining InterAction Configurations & Exploring Configuration Strategies in the Administrator Client
· The Essentials Maintaining InterAction Configurations session is a comprehensive, hands-on overview of InterAction settings built to maximize the performance of the database. This lesson highlights features that aid in folder contact organization, contact sync process, and monitoring your environment for areas of improvement.
· Moving beyond essential maintenance, Exploring Configuration Strategies provides students with an array of options for environment set-up. Thinking through processes and internal procedures, this section is designed to think beyond your initial installation, and configure your environment to suit your firm’s needs.
· Administering Folder Classes and Folder Types
· Configuring Folder Dependency Analyzer (FDA)
· Setting up PIM synchronization
· Configuring the Application Server
· Configure settings to maximize system performance
· Locate and run the recommended database maintenance scripts
· Access and view InterAction logs
· New Contact Rule Strategies
· Configuring Smart Connect
· Strategic Configurations
· Creating Web Client Profiles and Search Forms