PCLaw offers many features for users to run their business efficiently, and for some, the choices may be overwhelming. In this demonstration-style virtual class, we will show you how to get started in PCLaw and familiarize you with how the program works so there is less down time at the office learning how to bill and more actual time practicing law.
Getting Started with PCLaw will give you the necessary knowledge to use the software by covering the following topics:
- How to add users and timekeepers
- Setting up bank accounts and codes
- Efficiently entering clients and matters
- Tracking time and soft costs
- Creating pre-bills and bills
- Receiving payments and creating bank deposits