Session 14 - Attorney’s Fees: Avenue for Recovery of Contingent Fees in Lodestar Settings
Session 15 - Easements: Litigation Assumes All Rights Taken Will be Used to the Fullest Extent
This webcast includes Sessions 14 and 15 of the course: Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation.
View this recorded national conference to examine the latest issues and obtain the information you need to stay current in your practice! Learn from recognized and experienced professionals representing the diverse stakeholders in these cases.
Topics of discussion:
• Takings and damaging by flood: case selection advice for savvy practitioners
• Quarterbacking the case: blocking defenses, controlling the witnesses, and converting for verdicts
• We've been working on the railroad: utility crossing disputes
• Protecting your record and anticipating appeals
• Lucas 25 years later: property rights in the age of global warming
• Building and growing your eminent domain practice with social media (and the ethical issues that social media raises)
• Alternative dispute resolution in condemnation: an eminently agreeable solution
• Project influence: how to educate the bench
• Second Avenue Subway: valuation issues in transportation corridor construction
See CLE State Accreditation for credit details.
If you are licensed in New York, this content is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced New York attorneys. Although, this content is appropriate for all New York attorneys, newly admitted attorneys cannot earn CLE credit for the completion of the course when presented via on-demand.