InterAction Reporting Workshop (08/04/2014-08/04/2014)
InterAction - Frequently Asked Questions
An often overlooked, but absolutely essential part of getting the most out of InterAction is the Reporting tool. Our focus is often on what we are putting in the database, but what are you getting out of it? It’s one thing to look at data on the computer screen, but is your firm making data available through thoughtful, beneficial formats…formats that support business development and relationship maintenance? Though there are many out-of-the-box reports in InterAction, almost every firm wants the ability to create its own. This 1-day, hands-on Reporting Workshop introduces you to the possibilities of reporting in InterAction. Learning to build reports is an opportunity to be creative as well as support your firm and your users in getting the most out of your data. This live, hands-on workshop will provide users with relevant business scenarios and best practices that will help you define, refine and master the reporting skill set, while encouraging a cross-firm dialogue as to how others in your industry use the reporting tool in InterAction to its fullest.
· Overview of InterAction Reporting
Types of Reports
· Edit a List/Summary Report
Adding fields to a report
Using the InterAction report designer
Editing an existing report
Creating a concatenation formula
· Create a List/Summary Report
Creating a new report
Designing a new report
Creating a Count formula
· Edit an Overview Report
Copying a report
Editing report sections
Editing report layout
Use Draft mode
· Create an Excel Report
Create a new report
· Additional Support
· Independent Workshop
InterAction for Application Administrators course or
InterAction for Data Stewards and Marketing Users course
InterAction administrators and marketing users.
-   This session met my expectations. Thank you.
-   It was nice that the instructor did provide at the end resources available and left us with lots of tips and tricks
-   Best instructor I've ever had for a training.
-   The trainer did a tremendous job of answering questions, keeping our attention and explaining the product. She's a stellar trainer!
-   The trainer is a great trainer who fielded every question I had and taught me everything I needed to know about the topic at hand. It was very evident that she knew the material intimately and her teaching style was great!
-   Because the trainer is awesome! I learned a lot and she rocks! I love how she guides me with the hands on training and if I have questions she listened, answered & explained it so well. Thank you! =)
-   The class exceeded my expectations and the group of participants made it even better because they asked questions that were relevant. The instructor was great and she allowed time for anyone who fell behind to get caught up. She also asked if there were questions as we moved through the training.
This live, hands-on workshop will provide users with relevant business scenarios and best practices that will help you define, refine and master the reporting skill set, while encouraging a cross-firm dialogue as to how others in your industry use the reporting tool in InterAction to its fullest.