Unsure where to start with entering your time and expenses? How can one accurately enter time when lawyers use timers, submit paper dockets, or worse yet, never come in the office at all?
“Making the Most of Time and Expenses” will address those concerns so the next time someone asks for reports on expenses, what to bill, and what the mobile lawyer has been doing with his time, the results can be produced fluently. This session will cover the following topic areas:
• Preparing settings pertaining to time and expenses
• Modifying Explanation and Task codes
• Posting Time & Fees
• Importing Time From Third Party Applications
• Recording Expense Entries
• Correcting Time Using the Register
• Establishing Recurring Entries
• On the Fly with Mobility
*CLE hours may be available based on state and timeframe. Please contact LNTraining@lexisnexis.com if you are interested.