Juris Suite Time Entry Bundle (09/30/2013-09/30/2013)
You need to begin entering time in Juris Suite today, but have no idea where to start! It’s a bit daunting, so this instructor led, demonstration style web-based class will ease you into the first few days. Then, afterwards, rely on additional support from an always accessible OnDemand Time Entry recorded training complete with practices and quizzes. This interactive training includes reviews of the quickstart topics and more.
Note: This class includes a live instructor led session and a full year access to the Time Entry OnDemand Session.
Quickstart Topics Include:
• Introduction to Juris Suite (5 minutes)
• Customizing the Time Entry Grid (15 minutes)
• Using the Time Entry Grid (20 minutes)
• The Calender View (10 minutes)
• My Summary (10 minutes)
OnDemand Topics Include:
• Calendar and Summary Pane
• Using Timers
• Volume Time Entry Using the Grid
• Tasks and Submittal Process
• Lookups and Lists
• Customizing the Grid
• Using Filters
Audience: Timekeepers and Assistants responsible for entering, submitting and reviewing time entries in Juris Suite.
Type Of Credit
Participants will learn key features to get them up and running with Juris Suite Time Entry.