LexisNexis® Tax Center
Faster research. Superior tax content. Comprehensive results.
LexisNexis® Tax Center - a product designed for tax practitioners that combines cases, codes, regulations, tax analysis, tax commentary, tax news and other information central to the effective practice of tax law.
- Simplify your tax research by conducting a single search across multiple resources.
- Find the vital tax information you need quickly and efficiently.
is the only tax product that gives you the ability to conduct a single search across federal tax and state tax cases, codes, regulations and expert analytical materials from CCH®, Tax Analysts®, Matthew Bender® and Kleinrock.
- One-search access across multiple resources and publications, including LexisNexis, BNA, Tax Analysts, Matthew Bender, ABA Section of Tax, and more.
- LexisNexis® Tax Advisor, federal tax reporter services that tie together expert analysis and insight with related federal tax code sections and tax topics.
- LexisNexis® State Tax Practice Insights, practical analysis of state tax codes and regulations from the top tax professionals practicing at leading firms, plus their useful tips, traps, alerts, and drafting suggestions.
- Matthew Bender® tax treatise collection written by respected authorities in their field and frequently cited by the IRS and tax courts, including Rufus Rhoades, Robert Fink, and Leslie Schneider.
- Exclusive Shepard’s Signal™ indicators to quickly determine whether relevant laws and IRS Administrative rulings are still valid.
- Timely and critical updates from authoritative sources such as Tax Notes Today® and Federal Tax Day.
- One platform for all your tax AND accounting needs, including exclusive content like An Analysis of FIN 48 – Accounting for Uncertain Income Tax Positions, as well as FASB/GASB content.
- LexisNexis® Dossier, delivering up-to-date, easy-to-read profiles of nearly 35 million companies and information on 1,000 industries (worldwide) to your desktop in seconds
- An intuitive interface that makes it easy to find the information you need quickly and efficiently.
- Embedded links that enable you to move back and forth between cases, codes, regulations, and analytical content.
LexisNexis Tax Center
streamlines all your tax law research to ensure you do not miss any critical information.
Simplify your tax research by conducting a single search across multiple resources
Find the vital tax information you need quickly and efficiently
- Tax Center allows you to search across federal and state tax cases, regulations, codes, analysis, commentary and news all at once.
Research key tax issues more effectively
- Tax Center lets you conduct comprehensive tax research all in one place, with an intuitive interface that makes it easier to bring associates up to speed.
Access exclusive analysis from leading tax practitioners and experts
- Embedded links between related cases, codes, regulations and analytical content enable you to move easily from a section of a statute to analysis of that section or to related cases, enhancing your research even more.
Stay current on changing tax law issues
- Tax Center includes expert analysis published by CCH®, Tax Analysts®, Matthew Bender® and Kleinrock, as well as the ABA Section of Taxation Conference Papers. The law firms of Morrison & Foerster, Baker & McKenzie, McDermott Will & Emory and Deloitte also offer experienced viewpoints and practical information on complex and evolving tax issues.
- Receive updates, many exclusive, from critical sources such as Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today® and CCH Federal Tax Day.
LexisNexis® Tax Center combines cases, codes, regulations, tax analysis, commentary, and tax news to provide the widest array of primary, analytical, and current awareness information available on a single platform-including exclusive-expert analysis and practical insights from leading practitioners-so you can be confident you're not missing critical information.
- Streamline your analysis of different tax strategies by efficiently combining cases, codes, regulations, and analytical materials from the widest array of leading publishers, including LexisNexis®, Tax Analysts®, Matthew Bender®, ABA Section of Tax®, and more.
- Enhance your tax analysis process, leveraging proven strategies and practical approaches with exclusive LexisNexis publications written by leading tax practitioners.
- Rely on the most current law and IRS administrative rulings with the premier citation service, Shepard’s®, only available on LexisNexis®.
- Keep informed about current developments at the state, federal, and international level and provide timely guidance with exclusive current awareness resources from Tax Analysts and other premier publishers.
- How do I contact Customer Support?
If you have a question about Tax Center, or would like to give product feedback please call LexisNexis® Customer Support at 1-800-543-6862, for personal assistance.
- What sources/content is in Tax Center?
Tax Center is very comprehensive with multiple publishers such as LexisNexis®, BNA®, Tax Analysts®, Matthew Bender®, Shepard’s® and more.
- How does Tax Center compare to BNA or CCH?
Tax Center is a complete solution that is not only comprehensive with the most sources found on any single platform, it is also easy-to-use and can stream line your research process.
Actually, Tax Center gives you access to BNA content, in addition to other leading tax publishers, such as LexisNexis®, Tax Analysts, Matthew Bender®, ABA Section of Tax, Kleinrock and many more.
- How do I purchase Tax Center?
If you are new to LexisNexis® and want to purchase a product or service, please call
1-888-AT-LEXIS or complete our Online Form.
If you are an existing customer and want to enhance your current product or service, please contact your Account Representative.
If you do not know your Representative’s name or phone number, please call LexisNexis Customer Support at 1-800-543-6862. Our Customer Support Representatives can help you locate this contact information.
- I received an error message when I entered my Tax Center ID and password. What should I do?
The following troubleshooting steps clear most ID and password problems:
- Confirm that you entered your current LexisNexis Tax Center ID and password in the correct fields.
- Some LexisNexis Tax Center IDs and passwords are case sensitive. Confirm that you typed in your ID and password in lowercase, and verify that the Caps Lock key on your keyboard is not enabled.
- Close and relaunch your browser, reconnect to the Internet, and try connecting with the LexisNexis Tax Center site again.
- If none of these suggestions are satisfactory, please contact LexisNexis Customer Support at 1-800- 543-6862.
- How can I make changes to my Tax Center service?
Your LexisNexis® Account Representative can help you make changes to your account. If you do not know your Representative's name or phone number, call LexisNexis Customer Support at 1-800-543-6862. Our Customer Support Representatives can help you locate this contact information.