24 Aug 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Digital Library research gets even better: faster multi-volume access plus navigation, citation and printing enhancements
If your practice uses LexisNexis® Digital Library, you will soon be able to access the complete set of top treatises and other multi-volume titles with a single click. The latest updates also increase the convenience of citation information, navigation links and full eBook section printing so it’s easier to include eBook research findings in your workflow.
See the latest enhancements below. Plus, now you can access an informative new, complimentary white paper highlighting one large law firm’s adoption of LexisNexis Digital Library and transformation to a digital culture.
Faster access to multivolume titles
Now you can easily access the complete set of a multi-volume title with a single click. From your Digital Library home page, just click to the multi-volume set you need.
From each title’s set page, you can:
- Search across the entire set to quickly identify the volume you need
- View previous editions of the set directly from a pull-down menu on the volume set page
Tip: Catalog and library website administrators can provide direct links to the multi-volume set pages, allowing for easy linking directly to each set from outside the Digital Library.
Learn more about searching volume sets by reviewing this step-by-step guide.
Enhanced eBook navigation, citation and printing for better workflow
Create briefs and other work product in less time with the following new eBook features.
Convenient citation information is displayed at the beginning of each selection of the eBook to help you reference your research more quickly.
Navigation links at the beginning of every section allow you to quickly jump to the next chapter or section.
You also have the option of printing the full eBook section you are reading with just two clicks.
- If you have questions, please contact your LexisNexis® digital media consultant or customer support line: 877.516.8256
- The Engaging your attorneys with a transformative library solution white paper is included with several others on our LexisNexis Digital Library case study and white paper page.
- Learn more about the benefits of LexisNexis Digital Library in this brief video.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of RELX Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.