18 Oct 2021
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Introducing CaseMap® Cloud
The intuitive CaseMap® Cloud service provides a collaborative and intuitive platform for case organization, allowing you to build a strong legal strategy and develop a compelling case from anywhere at any time. The cloud-based architecture integrates with key LexisNexis products to enhance litigation workflow.
- Better organize, analyze, and craft your strategy.
Manage facts from intake through settlement or trial, and see connections that might otherwise have been missed.
- Automatically create connections from people and organizations to facts with entity recognition.
- Save hours by seamlessly constructing your case chronology and converting your timeline into a powerful visual aid.
- Manage transcripts with enhanced functionality
- Seamlessly access Lexis+ resources and the Shepard’s Citations Service, and easily send research to CaseMap Cloud without switching between products.
- Count on simple access anywhere
As an online application rather than a local software installation, CaseMap Cloud gives users access to their cases from anywhere at any time and the ability to easily collaborate with other users within and across offices.
- Gain simplified product administration and pursue cost savings
Firms and organizations using CaseMap Cloud tools will realize savings through: elimination of costly infrastructure spends on IT hardware and associated software; simplified setup and rollout; and reduced security risk from locally stored data.
Visit the CaseMap Cloud product page to learn more and request a free trial.
LexisNexis, Lexis+, Shepard’s, CaseMap and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of RELX Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.