9 May 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Librarian Relations Consultant Research Tip: Save time annotating cases as you read them
Add your notes to cases as you read through them and save them for later (with your notes) on Lexis Advance.
- Find a passage in a case you’d like to annotate.
- Highlight the text with your cursor—Note the pop-up box with options. Click Annotate.
- In the pop-up text box on the right, add your notes.
- Click the Annotatebutton.
- To save the case with annotations, put it in a folder for later retrieval.
- Add further notes connected to the case, choose the folder and click Save.
- You can get back to folder contents via the pull-down menu under More.
- You can also share folders and their contents with other users in your organization.