4 Feb 2020
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Librarian Relations Consultant Research Tip: View list of sources you have access to in Lexis Advance
There is a quick and easy way to see all sources available in Lexis Advance.
- On the Lexis Advance home page, Under Explore Content, select the tab for Find a Source.
- Click on the View All Sources button.
- On this page, all the sources are listed. You can also use the filters on the left to refine your source list, e.g., categories.
- If you want to see all sources you have access to in the news, click on News in the Category filter.
- If you want to search for a specific source, use the Search Within Sources feature on the left pane to see if you have access to that specific source.
- If the source doesn’t come up, is grayed out or has a single or double asterisk beside it, that means the source is out of your plan. Here’s an example:
- Single asterisk: Additional charges will apply for viewing or delivering documents in this source
- Double asterisk: Contains restricted documents
At the bottom of the Narrow By filters, you may have an option to filter to what’s in plan or out of plan.