19 Oct 2021
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Nexis Newsdesk Enhancements & User Tips, October 2021
OVERALL PRODUCT ENHANCEMENTS
- Refreshed Nexis Newsdesk Interface: The new interface provides a modern design that aligns with the look and feel of the Lexis+® service and other cutting-edge LexisNexis® solutions. Users can switch between light and dark modes on the home page based on their preference, visual needs or work environment.
- Dark Mode:
- Light Mode:
- Streamlined Saved Content Area
- To open the folders, select the “>” to the right of the folder name.
- Once the folder is opened, the list of saved search feeds will appear in its place.
- Use the action options to Add Folder, Move, Rename or Delete a search.
- Journalist and source slide-out profiles now hold more insights, including:
- A summary of total coverage and total reach
- Coverage sentiment
These insights are in addition to the other journalist and source information already included.
- Insight Tab Updates:
- Nexis Newsdesk Answers Q&A Card allows users to ask and get an answer to questions related to their results set. If there are additional questions that would be beneficial to this list, please enter them via the ask a question link.
- Top Stories Options: Users can now switch between the most popular top stories (based on the reach and rank of sources) or the most recent top stories in their results.
LexisNexis continues its multi-year global licensing agreement with The New York Times! Read the full press release here.