24 May 2023
Author : Lindsey Watson
Nexis Newsdesk™ Tip of the Month: Accessing Usage and Account Reports
As an administrator, you can review your account statistics, including the number of newsletters that have been created, how many users are on your account, and actual user data—just to name a few!
To access usage statistics:
- Click on your name and access the drop-down list in the upper-right corner of the Newsdesk window:
- Choose Usage Stats. The Usage Stats page appears on a separate browser tab.
- Under License Usage Stats:
- Newsletters displays the number of newsletters that are available and how many have been used.
- Exports displays the number of exports that are available and how many have been used.
- Newsdesk Users displays the number of seats that are available and how many have been used.
- Authorized Readers displays the number of Authorized Reader licenses that are available and how many have been used.
- Mobile App displays the number of Mobile App User licenses that are available and how many have been used.
- Click Download Report at the top right to download any of the usage reports up to the last 90 days:
- Under Customer Support on the right side of the page, view support numbers and support request forms should you need help with your account:
- Beneath the Licensed Usage Stats pod, you will find a list of users:
- View information about each user on your account.
- Use the filters along the top of the list to find specific users.
- Click a column heading to sort the information in the list.
- Click the Actions icon () at the end of each row to access additional options, like Edit groups (add or remove users from available groups), Manage, and Transfer Ownership (learn how to Transfer Content Ownership from One User to Another).
- Click Add to add a new user to your account.