The LexisNexis® librarian relations group and practice area specialist team have joined forces to deliver an interactive educational series designed specifically for law librarians to enrich research and training skills applied to key practice areas. View the recording for three sessions of your choice and complete the quiz noted at the end and earn a $50 e-gift card; complete all six and earn a $100 e-gift card.*
Register here and view recordings for sessions of interest.
- Corporate and M&A
- Banking and Financial Services
- Tax Law
- Patent Law
- Labor and Employment
Law librarians possess a broad skill set enabling them to tackle a variety of research requests. This can also present the challenge of having to know it all. This webinar series will help deepen your knowledge across multiple areas of the law, so you are better equipped to manage the array of research and training requests from across your organization.
What you’ll learn:
- Reinforce your understanding of attorney workflow in prominent practice areas
- Increase your efficiency in conducting practice area–specific research
- Enhance your training skills when working with attorneys in a specific practice area
- Strengthen your mastery of the go-to and most cited sources attorneys use
- Boost knowledge of resources and tools attorneys use that are exclusive to LexisNexis
Presenters: LexisNexis practice area specialists have decades of experience in their practice area of expertise, typically as a practitioner in that area of law prior to joining LexisNexis. In their current roles, they conduct CLEs and presentations to practice groups in large law firms. Librarian relations consultants will share resources for reference and support for your in-firm training efforts.
We hope you can join us for this special education series customized for you!
* Register for all sessions of interest. To qualify for the incentives, attend a minimum of three of six, or all six virtual sessions and complete the short quiz to receive the e-gift card. You must be a staff member of your law firm’s library department to redeem a gift card. Other restrictions may apply. See LexisNexis® 2019 Librarian Educational Series: Partnering for Practice Area Success Official Rules.
† The program can be completed for incentive purposes via the recorded sessions if unable to attend a session(s) live.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of RELX Inc. © 2019 LexisNexis.