12 Feb 2020
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Are you using the new Alerts Manager tool?
Alerts Manager* is a helpful administrative tool that enables authorized users to manage alerts for multiple products across their organization. Alerts Manager administrators are designated by law firm or organization.
Alerts Manager will help you:
- Get the most current information possible to the right legal professionals in your firm or organization
- Better manage personnel/client changes at your firm or organization
- Monitor alerts for busy legal professionals in your firm or organization
Helpful features include:
- A user-friendly End-user Alerts Management Page that almost mirrors the existing one with the same filters (e.g., by client, by frequency) and options (e.g., pause alert, delete alert and edit alert).
- A Recipients filter that enables administrator(s) to refine alerts to specific recipients. You would see the same recipients as those on the Delivery tab of the alerts set-up screens. (This filter was also recently added to the end-user alerts management page.)
- A Created by filter that allows the administrator(s) to zero in on alerts created by a specific user. (This filter is not available on the end-user alerts management page.)
If interested in using the Alerts Manager tool, please contact your LexisNexis® account team. Download the Alerts Manager quick guide.
* Alerts Manager is available to commercial customers.