11 Dec 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Check out enhancements released this week on the Lexis Advance® service
A variety of enhancements were released on Lexis Advance improving research efficiency, including:
- Reason for Shepard’s Signal™—improved coverage of case history: Many Shepard’sSignal indicators are the result of negative or positive appellate history. Expanding coverage to make the court’s reasoning more visible and to explain the full range of history types (negative and positive) helps save customers time because they can get more insights earlier in their research process.
- A collection of official English translations of Puerto Rico Supreme Court decisions was recently added. Links are available between the English and Spanish versions in the full document view of the case under Related Content on the right.
- Shepard’s® Notice of Appeal: more details on case history help users evaluate the status of a case and its precedential value.
- Legal News results have been improved for ease of use and consistency with other content types.
- The removal of Web Results when searching News on Lexis Advance.