20 Jun 2019
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Expanded federal content on the LexisNexis® State Net® service
The LexisNexis® State Net® service is even better with expanded federal regulatory content in our compliance content library. Locate, decipher and manage regulatory information that could impact your organizations.
On top of our world-class collection of general state and federal regulatory materials, our expanded federal content covers practically all federal agencies, but with a particular focus on departments and divisions within:
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Treasury (USDT)
Our vast catalog of regulatory materials is compiled by our team of professionals directly from over 12,000 regulatory agencies, so you can be confident that these materials are timely and reliable.
Go Beyond the Rules
Not only does the State Net service collect rulemaking documents, but we also collect about 1,000 non-rulemaking documents each month—many of which are not published in the Federal Register. Get access to forms, agency decisions and hearing testimony, notices of meetings and much more.
Efficient & Intuitive Tools
The State Net search and management tools help you find exactly what you need, saving you time—time you can spend focusing on your organization’s needs:
- Quickly and easily report information in the correct format, and deliver it right away with State Net XML Data Feeds. You can even import regulations directly into your database or GRC solution
- Identify federal agency materials impacting your most important issues. Use issue screening to search for and identify regulations; search by term or phrase; and filter your search results to include, exclude or limit your results to particular issues
- Improve your efficiency in managing information by using the management tools which give you the ability to store, analyze, segment, track and report on relevant non-rulemaking documents
When you couple our rich content with our innovative tools, it’s easy to see why State Net is the go-to resource for compliance professionals who want help to save time, avoid fines and reduce risk.