6 Feb 2019
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Have you seen these enhancements to Lexis Practice Advisor®?
Check out these five Lexis Practice Advisor® legal know-how technology enhancements:
- Lexis Practice Advisor® State Law Comparison Tool: Easily compare wage deduction requirements and prohibitions across multiple states, or see whether specific states have adopted the Uniform Trade Secrets Act with the Lexis Practice Advisor State Law Comparison Tool.
- Lexis® Smart Forms: This legal document assembly tool uses intelligent question-and-answer technology to guide you through contract drafting for mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and labor & employment—with more to come. See what’s available.
- Data Security & Privacy Practice Area: Discover know-how tools for cybersecurity risk management, employment privacy and industry compliance. Make the most of federal agency enforcement trackers, state law surveys and more. Take a look.
- Financial Services Regulation Practice Area: Access deep regulatory information, checklists, model forms and practice tips from leading attorney authors and former financial regulators. See a sample.
- Insurance Practice Area: Explore regulatory compliance and risk management, coverage matters across multiple lines of business, policy construction issues, third-party relationships, business operations, assessment of civil insurance disputes and more. Here’s a sneak peek.