5 Dec 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
More civil litigation tools and resources in updated Lexis Practice Advisor® Civil Litigation
The Lexis Practice Advisor® Federal Civil Practice offering is changing, and is now known as the Civil Litigation Practice Area. This expanded offering includes more content. Not only do you get more of the in-depth, on-point federal pretrial civil litigation content on which you rely, you also have quick access to state pretrial civil litigation and U.S. arbitration practical guidance.
For now, we’re adding state litigation content for Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Washington. Look for more state jurisdictions to be added in 2019.
The Civil Litigation Practice Area is a must-have for all litigators—new and experienced—who practice in federal and state courts, and those who practice before arbitration organizations.
The Civil Litigation Practice Area helps practitioners break down complex pretrial procedural issues:
- Easily understand complex pretrial procedural issues
- Quickly access primary and secondary content on the Lexis Advance® service
- Learn from experienced practitioners, including content and embedded video guidance by renowned litigator, professor and author James M. Wagstaffe, a leading authority on pretrial federal civil procedure
- Make drafting easier with forms, checklists and practice notes
- Stay current with Law360® news