11 Jul 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
New Practical Guidance offerings for Tax and Private Equity & Investment Management on the Lexis Practice Advisor® service
Tax: Lexis Advance® Tax is our online research platform with over 1,400 federal, state and foreign tax sources. Lexis Practice Advisor® Tax is a companion practical guidance offering with model forms and agreements for tax transactions, plus checklists, practice notes and more.
- Model “Client Alerts” help you and your clients understand and apply the new rules in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- International Tax: Fifty Q&A documents summarize the tax laws and systems of the world’s 50 largest economies. Includes insights and commentary written by on-site, in-country tax lawyers.
- State and Local Tax (SALT): Practice notes written by SALT lawyers zero in on tricky state statutory tax provisions and issues.
- Authors include 40 tax lawyers at top firms.
Private Equity & Investment Management: This offering covers the most critical tasks that investment management attorneys undertake, from fund formation and operation to regulatory and compliance matters.
Find extensive private equity, hedge funds, venture capital and registered investment adviser compliance content in a single location:
- Guidance from more than 75 experienced practitioners from leading firms
- Approximately 100 forms, clauses and checklists
- Investment Management Glossary with links to related terms and content