19 May 2022
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Nine Popular Labor & Employment Related Answer Books Added to Lexis® and Lexis+
The most popular Wolters Kluwer Answer Books that use a Q & A format and are in the Labor and Employment and Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice areas are now available on the Lexis and Lexis+ platforms
Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation (EBEC) Topics
- 401(k) Answer Book, 2022 Edition: Written by the experts at Empower Retirement, this comprehensive one-volume desk reference is a must-have for attorneys, pension administrators, benefits managers, fund managers, trustees, accountants, human resource professionals, consultants, advisors and anyone who deals professionally with 401(k) plans.
- Annuities Answer Book, Fifth Edition provides succinct and authoritative analysis and commentary on various types of annuities, annuity regulations and how annuities may be used to achieve specific financial goals.
- Coverage and Nondiscrimination Answer Book, Fourth Edition will assist pension professionals in managing all aspects of coverage and nondiscrimination testing and compliance.
- ERISA Fiduciary Answer Book, Tenth Edition clearly explains every aspect of ERISA fiduciary duty, providing information, guidance and advice on prohibited transactions, investments, fiduciary liability, IRS, DOL, and PBGC requirements, and more.
- Health Insurance Answer Book, Twelfth Edition provides expert guidance and practice-based answers to all types of questions about today's health insurance marketplace.
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Answer Book, Tenth Edition provides the necessary guidance on how to design, fund, implement and operate a plan tailored to the specific needs of your organization; stay in compliance with the many rules and requirements; stay on top of the new tax, legislative and regulatory changes that affect nonqualified arrangements, and more.
Labor & Employment Topics
- Employment Law Answer Book, Ninth Edition helps you achieve compliance with ever-changing employment rules. The handy Q&A format provides clear, concise answers to over 1,000 key questions in employment law related to Health Care Reform, Americans with Disabilities Act, COBRA, HIPAA, Fair Labor Standards Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, OSHA, and more.
- Wage and Hour Answer Book, 2021 Edition gives you authoritative, plain-English explanations of how and when the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other wage and hour laws govern the employer-employee relationship, and what may happen when violations occur. This book is written by Littler, the biggest and arguably the best L&E firm in the country.