28 Mar 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Original reporter case images, KWIC™ display, enhanced news search relevance and more added to the Lexis Advance® service
Several new Lexis Advance enhancements were released this week, including:
- PDFs of original reporter pages are now available. Beginning with federal cases in March, all federal and state case images should be added by the end of June.
- The KWIC™ (Key Words In Context) display option is now available with some Lexis Advance results in full-text cases, news and legal news documents, and IP content. You can also deliver (i.e., print, email, download) in KWIC for these content types.
- View up to three Lexis Answers™ Cards from your Lexis Answers results screen, e.g., up to three definitions or three cases that explain the elements of or burden of proof for your issue.
- Enhanced News Search relevance
- Table of Contents (TOC) hierarchy will appear in the results list for Statutes & Legislation.
To learn more and see screenshots, visit the Lexis Advance Enhancements page or download the New Enhancements flyer.